Casting’s Steel Plant in Pavlodar is currently manufacturing the following products:
- Died-rolled section reinforcing bars, according to ST ТОО 39047093-003-2009. Diameter 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25, 28, 32 mm, length 11.7 m, class AIII; steel grade 35GS, 25G2S, according to GOST 5781 standard. For use inconventional reinforced structures and pre-reinforced concrete structures.
- Reinforcement bar rods, according to ST ТОО 39047093-003-2009. Diameter 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25, 28, 32 mm, length 11.7 m; class AI; steel grade 3ps/3sp, according to GOST 5781 standard. For use in conventional reinforced concrete structures.
- Continuously casted steel billets (square), according to ST TOO 010541005838-001-2012. Cross section 100x100 mm, 125x125 mm, 150x150 mm, length 3–12 m, steel grade 5sp, 3sp, according to GOST 380 standard. For use of rolling at the rolling mills to manufacture reinforcement bars and rolled products.
- Rolled steel grinding balls, according to ST ТОО 39047093-002-2008. Diameter 40, 60, 80, 100 mm of hardness II, III, IV. For use in the mining and mineral processing industries for grinding of ore, coal and other materials in ball mills.
- Hot-rolled grinding rods, according to GOST 2590. Diameter 40, 50, 60, 80, 100 mm, any cut length, from alloyed steel of grades 65G and 70G, according to GOST 14959 standard. For use in the mining industry for rough grinding of ores, etc.
- Range of steel grades – st3ps/3sp, st5ps/5sp, 35GS, 25G2S, 65G, 70G, st20, st80